Utilizing a 2.5-Megapixel, 1/2.86-inch sensor, the Marshall CV506 is a miniature camera capable of recording ultra-crisp, clear progressive Full-HD video up to 1920x1080p at 60/59/50fps and interlaced 1920x1080i at 59.94/50fps. That makes the CV506 suitable for use in broadcast, Pro AV workflows, live sports, machine vision, process analysis and any other slow-motion applications. A fully redesigned body style and form factor produces enhanced durability in the field and greater protection to connectors during use.
The CV506 utilizes a full-sized BNC (3G/HDSDI) output on rear panel and locking I/O connection for power, control, and stereo audio input (embedded on 3G-SDI output), while the threaded M12 lens mount offers a wide range lens options. CV503 also features remote adjustment and picture setting commands are delivered via common RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick on locking breakout cable. Capture detailed shots without sacrificing an ultra-discreet miniature point-of-view perspective.
- 3G/HDSDI and HDMI simultaneous outputs
- 2.5 Megapixel (1/2.86") sensor (4:2:2 color)
- Interchangeable M12 lens mount (includes stock 3.6mm lens (72°H. AOV)
- Remote adjust through RS485 (Visca) or OSD menu joystick
- Wide range of picture adjustment settings including paint (red/blue), white balance, gain control, pedestal (blacks), white clip, exposure, gamma, and more
- Compatible with Marshall RCP Controll Unit, p/n: CV-RCP-V2
- Full-HD resolutions: 1920 x 1080p, 1920 x 1080i, and 1280 x 720p
- Frame rates: 60, 59.94, 50, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 fps
- Includes 12V power supply in b